Adhil Shetty Biography – Discover the amazing insights about an entrepreneur’s career!
Adhil Shetty is an entrepreneur. He is the CEO and co-founder of BankBazaar.com, India’s most popular startup, which is under A&A Dukaan Financial Services. Adhil used to work for Cisco Systems as an engineer and he served as a senior consultant at Deloitte prior to starting his own venture BankBazaar. Currently, Adhil Shetty is in his 40s (as of 2020), he was born in the year 1980.
Little known facts about his career:
- When Adhil was just 28 years, started his own business venture Bankbazaar. While he was in Chennai, It was a challenging and rough patch time for this talented entrepreneur as he moved back from the US.
- While Adhil was in Chennai, he used to live at his parents’ house. At the time of launching his new venture, Shetty had many worries in his mind surrounding whether the startup will be accepted by customers or will it grow. The specific time patch of life was pretty much stressful until he turned 30.
- Later on, Adhil’s brother, Arjun Shetty and Rati Shetty (Arjun’s wife) joined with Adhil. On November 2007 both joined the venture as co-founders at BankBazaar.com, The trio always had the aim of making people’s finance easy by delivering the contents and services which could be explored by online means.
- Bank Bazaar idea is the brainchild of Adhil, which jumped into his mind when he faced several hurdles in getting the home loan, yet the process was pretty much long and time-consuming.
- Adhil has had enough of his share of bitter experience. Eventually, they aimed to make an online portal as a gateway to access all types of services easily while sitting at home, which will be beneficial to elude a long loan process.
- BankBazaar turned out as a huge hit just within a few years, as helping people was their prime agenda.
- At present, BankBazaar is headquartered in various big cities like Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
What is his Nick Name?
Most Unique Physical Features:
- Curly hair
- Small birthmark dent on the forehead
Most Unique Personality traits:
- Adhil is a very intelligent person. Those who have worked with him say he is quite competent, dependable, and pretty much friendly.
- Adhil holds an excellent level of commitment to his work along with generosity to his peers; his friends describe him as a great business partner and colleague.
- He is pretty much enthusiastic about his business and work. He is one of those entrepreneurs who are wholly dedicated and extremely trustworthy.
- Adhil possesses high energetic disposition along with a great passion for new amazing things.
What are his likes?
- Jennifer Rauchet Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Children, Husband, First Marriage and More
- Abby Hornacek Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Career & Much More
Social media accounts:
- Twitter: adhilshetty
- Linkedin: Adhil Shetty
|Real Name / Full Name||Adhil Shetty|
|Adhil Shetty Age||40 Years (as of 2020)|
|Birth Place||Not known|
|Famous work||BankBazaar CEO|
|Zodiac Sign||Not known|
|Body Measurements||Not known|
|Race or Ethnicity||Asian|
|Spouse/ Married||Not known|
|Siblings||One brother: Arjun Shetty|
Discover unique facts about his personal life and childhood:
His brother Arjun and his brother’s wife Rati were the pillars of support for him when he initially started his venture Bank Bazaar. The idea of this smart plan evoked in their mind when they, Arjun and Rati faced several hurdles and tedious, time-consuming process to get their loan passed. The specific unpleasant experience drove them towards starting something that would prove to be a more accessible gateway to get a home loan.
Besides this, Adhil gives all of the credits to his mother, who guided him to manage his finances. He recalls how his mother taught him the importance of saving right when he got his first paycheck. As Adhil never shared much about his family life, his childhood and other personal life details are not known.
- Adhil has pursued a bachelor’s degree from College of Engineering Guindy, Anna University in Engineering (Electronics and Telecommunication).
- He has also done Master’s in International Relations specializing in International Finance and business from Columbia University at New York.
Explore career path:
Adhil worked for numerous organizations in different roles after he was done with his studies. In April 2001, He started his career path by serving as an engineer in Bangalore at Cisco. He worked for the company for around 2.5 years. Afterwards, he became a part of Deloitte consulting company and started working in the role of senior consultant for them for another 2.5 years.
In 2008, Adhil Shetty, his brother Arjun Shetty and Rati Shetty (Arjun Shetty’s spouse) started Bank Bazaar. Users can also apply for loans and credit cards on this online platform.
Adhil is a married man; the name of his spouse is not known. The couple is blessed with one lovely daughter and living a very blissful family life.
CMO Asia honoured Adhil as the CEO of the Year for 2016.
According to some sources, the current estimated net worth of Adhil Shetty is Rs. 1982 crore ($280 million).