Beth Shuey Wikipedia, Divorce, Age, Personal life, Career and much more.
- Beth Shuey Wikipedia, Divorce, Age, Personal life, Career and much more.
- Favourite Colour:
- Favourite Destinations:
- Physical stats
- Discover the unique facts about her childhood and early life:
- Discover her career path:
- Sean Payton Beth Shuey relationship:
- Net worth:
Beth Shuey is the former CASA worker and popularly known as the wife of Sean Payton, American football coach. The couple tied the knot in the year 1992, was married for over 20 years, but unfortunately, the couple got separated after a divorce that took place in 2014.
Little known facts about Beth:
- Beth has faith in Christianity and follows Christianity.
- Her mother’s name is Joyce Antcliff Shuey.
- Beth also has one sibling, a sister named Debbie Shuey Doyle.
- Her current estimated net worth is Approx. $5million (as in 2020)
- She got married to Sean Payton in the year 1992.
- Interestingly, some reports say that her Daughter Meghan Payton is dating famous American actor Christopher Titone.
- Her daughter is working as a sideline reporter, associated with American football; she is also an aspiring sports broadcaster.
- Shuey’s son, Connor Payton, is walking his father’s footsteps and loves playing American football just like his father.
- Shuey has quite a strong bond with her daughter and son, often shares pictures with them on social media.
Popularly known as:
- Beth Payton
Most Unique Physical Features:
- Warm-toned light golden hair
- Beautiful smile
Most Unique Personality traits:
- Beth Shuey is a simple and generous woman who is much interested in charity and social work. Even though she rose to fame because of her relationship, she prefers to maintain a low profile life and does not like much spotlight.
- She loves to dedicate her lot of time to her children, parents and social welfare.
What are her likes?
- Health, social and education welfare
Social media profiles:
- Instagram: @bethpayton (89 Followers).
- Facebook: @bethshueypayton.
|Real Name / Full Name|
|Beth Shuey Age||52 years old|
|Occupation||Former CASA worker|
|Years active||Morocco, Indiana|
|Famously known as||being the ex-wife of Sean Payton|
|Beth Shuey Height||5′ 7″|
|Race or Ethnicity||Caucasian, white|
|Mother||Joyce Antcliff Shuey.|
|Spouse/ Married||Sean Payton (Ex-husband) (1989-2014)|
|Siblings||Sister: Debbie Shuey Doyle|
|Kids||Daughter: Meghan Payton|
Son: Connor Payton
Discover the unique facts about her childhood and early life:
Beth was born to Joyce Antcliff Shuey, in Morocco, Indiana, USA, and was raised at the same place. Afterwards, Beth Shuey has pursued high schooling from North Newton Junior-Senior High School; she completed it in 1986.
She was enrolled at Indiana State University to pursue a degree course in marketing from the Alma Mater; she graduated in 1990. Even though Beth hasn’t revealed her birthdate officially yet, some social media sources have stated that her current age is around 50’s.
- High schooling from North Newton Junior-Senior High School
- Marketing from the Alma Mater, Indiana State University
Discover her career path:
Beth is pretty sensitive about her professional life, has kept her professional life unnoticed. Beth has never revealed any information regarding her work and professional scenario.
Sean Payton Beth Shuey relationship:
Beth Shuey got in the public eye when she married Sean Payton, a famous American football coach. Sadly the couple got divorced and parted away in 2014, after a blissful long term marital relationship of 20 years, 1992-2014. She initially met her beau at the Indiana State University, where she attended a degree course in marketing.
The couple had a blissful marital life, but later on, the things took the ugly turn when Sean filed a divorce. He stated the reason for divorce is ‘discord or conflict of personalities’. Afterwards, Sean was over the relationship and began courting former Miss West Virginia, Skylene Montgomery. Both reportedly got engaged on November 8, 2020.
- Ed Sheeran Height, Weight, Biography, Wife, Full Wikipedia and much more.
- Kevin Simshauser Wikipedia, Taylor Cole Husband Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Career and more
Beth has two children with Sean Payton, her former husband. She gave birth to a daughter named, Meghan in 1997 and to a son Connor in 2000. As per some sources, after the separation, Beth has asked for complete custody of her two children but the decision is not granted till yet.
Is Beth Shuey married again?
Currently, Beth is single and not dating anyone! Beth Shuey did not marry anyone after her divorce from Ex-husband partner Sean.
Apart from her relationship, Beth is renowned for her humanitarian works; she is the co-founder of Payton’s Play It Forward Foundation, which was established in 2008. Beth and Sean, both give all the credit to their pal, Karen Hegner, who inspired them to start own charity.
Beth’s contribution to a charity is very consistent. She likes to dedicate her full attention, devotion to organization.
After the divorce, she left her previous place in New Orleans and shifted to a 7,700 sq ft. Mansion in Texas, which was purchased by the couple. This mansion is now owned by Beth, which is worth $3-3.5 million. Her current net worth is $5million (as in 2020).